Chicken slaw stack. Roasted Beef Club with Bacon and Provolone Cheese Put the reserved pineapple top on the chicken and pineapple stack, pushing it through the skewer. This will allow you to hold the stack steady while you cut the chicken and pineapple. To make the slaw, first combine the cabbage, cucumber, onion, and mint in a large bowl.
Stone recommends serving the chicken skewers and slaw with flatbreads or naan alongside your extra piri-piri sauce. Combine the mayonnaise, sugar, milk, buttermilk, lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and beat until smooth. Before I share the recipe, I think a little disclosure is needed: I'm sharing this coleslaw recipe in preparation for next week's crock-pot chicken tacos. You can have Chicken slaw stack using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken slaw stack
- Prepare 2 of chicken patties.
- You need 2/3 cup of coleslaw see any of my recipes for coleslaw.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil to fry.
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper, optional.
Trust me, you'll want this slaw with the spicy taco meat and a stack of corn tortillas. Now that, my friend, is about as simple and as fresh as a meal can get! Our time-tested recipes have been handed down through generations, and we don't take any shortcuts. Our chicken is delivered daily and cooked to order.
Chicken slaw stack instructions
- Fry the chicken patties till done and crispy. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oil..
- Add one pattie to plate add half the coleslaw. Add second pattie on top. Add other half of coleslaw. Top with black pepper if you like..
- Serve. Cut ibto the crunchy chicken hope you enjoy!.
Our potatoes are hand-cut by our highly-trained staff. Stack basil leaves on top of each other and roll. Thinly slice into ribbons or "chiffonade". Toss cabbage, shredded carrots, scallions, cilantro, basil and cooked chicken pieces in a large bowl. The Best Jack Stack Recipes on Yummly