Gluten Free Bread.
You can have Gluten Free Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Bread
- You need 3 cup of Multi Purpose flour mix posted on my recipes.
- You need 2 tsp of Xanthan Gum do not use substitute here.
- You need 4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 4 tbsp of Granulated Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Warm Milk or water (114 to 116 degrees).
- You need 2 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 of large Eggs.
- You need 1 of Some extra olive oil and Tapioca or Corn Starch to prepare bread pan.
Gluten Free Bread instructions
- Heat Milk to 114 to 116°F in small sauce pan.
- Whisk in 1 tablespoon Sugar till dissolved.
- Whisk in yeast till dissolved.
- Set aside to proof (Get foamy).
- In medium bowl mix flour, Xanthan Gum, Baking Powder, Salt and remaining 3 tablespoons sugar.
- In stand mixer mix eggs, olive oil and vinegar beat on medium speed till combined then add yeast mixture and beat again till combined.
- Add flour mixture beat on medium high for 3 minutes.
- Prepare loaf pan by coating with olive oil and then powdering it with tapioca flour or corn starch.
- Scrape bread mixture into prepared loaf pan should be thick batter smooth top and cover with greased plastic wrap loosely let rise in warm draft free spot till it is almost even with sides of the pan on the sides center will be above sides of pan about 30 to 40 minutes.
- While waiting on bread to rise preheat oven to 375°F.
- After bread has rose bake for 20 minutes top check bread to see if top is getting brown if it is add foil and cook for additional 10 minutes if not brown still cook additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven let cool 5 minutes in pan then remove from pan and let finish cooling on baking rack.