Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker. Put the rice in the rice cooker. Arrange the chicken drumsticks over the rice. Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker Angela Mertoyono In my kitchen!
Add in rice and stir-fry for a minute until the rice grains are coated in oil. Transfer the rice to a rice cooker. Add in the chicken drumsticks in one layer, skin side down. You can have Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker
- It's 1 1/2 cup of rice, washed.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of oil (I used sunflower).
- You need 1 tsp of chicken oil https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/2905588-chicken-oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
Hainanese chicken rice in a rice cooker, with garlic ginger chili sauce, and soy sauce for chicken. Hainanese chicken rice is one of Singapore's national dishes; it consists of poached chicken and seasoned steamed rice served with a chili sauce, soy sauce for chicken, and sometimes, cucumber slices. Hainanese chicken may look like an understated dish, but what it lacks in colour it makes up for in flavour and texture. When cooked properly, this classic Chinese recipe yields fragrant rice and melt-in-your-mouth chicken, making for a super easy dinner that keeps well in the fridge for tomorrow's lunch.
Hainanese Rice in Rice Cooker step by step
- Combine all ingredients except rice and water. Stir until well combined..
- Put rice in the rice cooker. Add water. Add the condiment..
- Stir well. Press cook..
- Right after it is done cooking, open the rice cooker and mix the hainanese rice with a spatula..
- This rice is fragrant and a bit savory! Serve warm..
Make the dipping soy sauce in a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Serve the sliced chicken with the rice, dipping sauces, sliced cucumbers, tomatoes, spring onion, pepper and Hainanese chili. Asian Home Gourmet teaches us how to cook Hainanese Chicken Rice! See http://www.goldencountry.com/ for more information on Asian Home Gourmet. Heat oil in a wok then add the paste, rice, and pandan leaves.