Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu. Here is how you achieve that. Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu instructions. Chop the onion finely, put into a heatproof container with the.
Because I add a lot of vegetables and. • Hamburger Steak is a very popular western style dish in Japan, and it is often made at home or served Although Tofu Hamburger Steak has fewer calories and a little softer texture, it tastes meaty enough Tofu Hamburger Steak is a healthier choice for your everyday dinner but still tastes great. Today's recipe is "Healthy Tofu Hamburg Steak". It is not a vegetarian soy-burger which you can find at organic store. You can have Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu
- You need 300 grams of Ground pork or mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 300 grams of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- You need 4 of to 5 ladlefuls Tomato sauce (https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/168475-simple-tomato-sauce).
- You need 1 of Herb salt.
- Prepare 4 slice of Easy melting type sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley, basil etc..
- You need 1 small of or medium Egg.
This is made of Tofu, Okara, soy milk and ground beef. If you can't get Okara, you can cook without them. You can also use Japanese Panko and milk instead. Hamburger Steak Skillet CasseroleTaste of the South Magazine. fresh parsley, sharp white cheddar.
Healthy Italian-style Hamburger Steak with Tofu step by step
- Drain the tofu. Chop the onion finely, put into a heatproof container with the margarine, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2.5 minutes..
- Mix the meat and salt together well in a large bowl. Add the mashed tofu, cooled down microwaved onion and egg, and mix everything together..
- Divide into 4 portions. Form into oval shaped patties while pressing out any air pockets. Make a shallow well in the middle of each patty..
- Heat up a frying pan over high heat. Add the patties and brown. Flip them over, brown the other side, then turn the heat down to low..
- Add 1 tablespoon of water to the pan, cover with a lid and steam-cook..
- Put the tomato sauce in a small pan with a little herb salt, and simmer it down a bit..
- When the hamburgers are cooked, top with the sliced cheese. Put the lid back on and heat through until the cheese melts..
- Put some sauce on the serving plates, add the hamburgers, and garnish with chopped parsley or basil..
If you've been following my blog for some time, you already know that my cooking is simple, affordable and accessible to all. It was a classic in at our house when I was a kid and I still make it and enjoy it. I thought it would be fun to make it with. These hamburgers are made with Italian seasonings, mozzarella cheese, and garlic powder. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) These simply seasoned burgers are made with lean ground beef and Mozzarella cheese, along with. Homemade Japanese hamburger steak recipe that melts in your mouth, served with a red wine reduction sauce.