Kabocha Squash & Meat Sauce Croquette.
You can cook Kabocha Squash & Meat Sauce Croquette using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kabocha Squash & Meat Sauce Croquette
- You need 350 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 80 grams of Meat sauce https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143392-superb-meat-sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese (processed, sliced).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- It's 1 of for frying Oil.
Kabocha Squash & Meat Sauce Croquette instructions
- Cut up the kabocha and boil in the microwave. Mash with the peel on..
- Add the meat sauce to Step 1 and mix well..
- Roll into 4 cm balls with the cheese on the inside and chill in the refrigerator..
- Coat in the flour, egg, and panko, then fry in hot oil..
- Once they are golden brown, they are ready..
- Standard Croquette: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143396-tomato-filled-napolitan-spaghetti-for-lunch.
- Tomato-Filled Napolitan: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/143396-tomato-filled-napolitan-spaghetti-for-lunch https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143396-tomato-filled-napolitan-spaghetti-for-lunch.
- Standard Fried Oysters: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/156151-basic-breaded-deep-fried-oysters https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156151-basic-breaded-deep-fried-oysters.