Korean Chicken Legs.
You can have Korean Chicken Legs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Chicken Legs
- Prepare 8 of chicken legs.
- It's 1 of "Korean Marinade" see my recipes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It's 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 of pinch crushed pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 of large pinch kosher salt and white pepper.
- It's 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Korean Chicken Legs step by step
- Marinate legs from 4-48 hours. Save 1/2 of the marinade. Pat dry..
- Cover legs with enough oil to coat. Season..
- Pour 3/4 of remaining, unused marinade in a shallow baking dish. Place seasoned chicken legs on top..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for approximately 45 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°. Flip legs halfway during cooking time. Use remaining 1/4 marinade to baste legs..
- Variations; Grill legs, peanut oil, vegetable oil, cilantro, scallions, chives, leeks, caramelized onions, other chicken parts, pork, beef, seafood.