Sriracha Chicken Panini.
You can have Sriracha Chicken Panini using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Chicken Panini
- You need 2 slices of sourdough.
- It's 4 slices of sriracha chicken.
- Prepare 2 T of spicy sushi mayo (see my recipes).
- It's 3 slices of pepper jack cheese.
- It's 3 slices of tomato.
- Prepare 1/8 of red onion; julienne.
- Prepare 1/8 of green pepper; julienne.
- You need 2 t of coconut oil.
Sriracha Chicken Panini step by step
- Sweat onion and pepper in coconut oil with a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Assemble sandwich. Toast in oven or on a panini press..
- Variations; Roasted bell peppers or garlic, roasted tomatoes, oven dried tomatoes, flavored butter or oil, Sriracha sauce or dried seasoning, bacon, habanero, pineapple, mango, vinegar, avocado, poblano, honey, peanut crust,.