Pesto Roasted Asparagus.
You can have Pesto Roasted Asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pesto Roasted Asparagus
- You need 2 bundles of asparagus; trimmed.
- Prepare 1 of lemon; zested.
- Prepare 1 t of onion powder.
- It's 1 of recipe "Bacon-Arugula Chicken" (see my recipes, omit chicken).
- Prepare 1 of small pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- You need as needed of EVOO.
Pesto Roasted Asparagus instructions
- Toss asparagus with enough oil to coat. Season with onion powder, salt and pepper. Add 1 C pesto. Toss. Lay flat on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Scoop all pesto out of the bowl atop the asparagus. Bake at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender..
- Garnish with lemon zest..
- Variations; Yellow bell pepper, red wine vinegar, feta, paprika, shallots, habanero, bacon, pancetta, chives, cilantro, scallions, leeks, ramps, ginger, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, chili powder, serrano, lime, lemon juice, romano, gruyere, parmigiano reggiano, pecorino, spinach, arugula, almond pesto, sherry, aioli, red onion, red bell pepper, capers, chickpeas, eggplant, leeks, portobello, walnut, almond, pistachios, peanut, olives, honey, oregano, white pepper, rosemary, yellow squash, zucchini, tomato, balsamic, red wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, green beans, brown butter, romano, gruyere, fennel, fennel seed, green garlic, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds.